Tucked away in the quiet backstreets of Clifton and celebrating its 10th birthday this December, the Lido offers a somewhat alternative festive dining experience. This unique setting (think miles of fairy lights, dozens of Christmas trees and swimmers ploughing their lengths in the Victorian pool below) is outdone only by the quality of food.
Our fantastic ‘Bring your Own Wine’ offer will continue to run every Tuesday throughout December – not available with tapas, sorry.
And all of our usual menus will be available:
- The full à la carte menu (available for groups of up to 20) – changes daily, current sample here
- Sharing menus £37.50 / £47.50 / £57.50 for a 3 course to a 5 course ‘no-menu’ dining experience based on the a la carte menu
- Reduced à la carte menu – £37.50 for 3 courses, for groups of 20+ or those looking for a fixed price
- Set menu – please note this will be available at lunchtime only – 2 courses £16 / 3 courses £20 – current sample here
- Tapas – chef’s selection from £25 per person – for a delectable variety of hot and cold tapas dishes from the day’s tapas menu (private dining only) – sample here
Groups of 9 or less book online here. To book a group of 10 or more, or to enquire about private dining, please call us on 0117 933 9530 during office hours, or email your enquiry to email@example.com T&C’s here.
The diary always fills up fast so please book early to avoid disappointment. Please note there is a non-refundable deposit of £15 per person to confirm bookings of 10 or more.