Christmas Dining at the Lido
Tucked away in the quiet back streets of Clifton the Lido offers a somewhat alternative festive dining experience. With a unique setting, outdone only by the quality of food, this year Christmas dining at the Lido can be anything you want it to be.
From Friday 1st December – Sunday 24th December 2017 our menus will include the following:
- Full à la carte menu available for groups of up to 20
- Sharing menus £37.50 / £47.50 / £57.50 for a 3 course to a 5 course ‘no-menu’ dining experience
- Reduced à la carte menu – £37.50 for 3 courses, for groups of 20 people or more
- Set menu – lunchtimes only – 2 courses £16 / 3 courses £20
- Tapas – chef’s selection from £25 per person – for a delectable variety of hot and cold dishes
There really is something for everyone. Plus we will still be running our ‘Bring your Own’ every Tuesday throughout December – not available with tapas, sorry.
Our poolside terrace, which hugs the end of the pool and has its own private decking, is the perfect setting for private dining. This unique space is available to book for a Christmas meal for up to 36 people seated or up to 50 people for a stand up reception. For groups of 50 plus, you could book out the entire first floor restaurant (minimum spend requirement applies).
Online bookings are not available during December, so to book please call the team on 0117 332 3970 or email email@example.com.
The diary always fill up fast so please book early to avoid disappointment. Please note there is a non-refundable deposit of £15 per person to confirm a booking.