We are now taking bookings for our Classic Massage 60 mins for treatments from Saturday 1st August – £65 per person. This is our first step towards opening the spa for more treatments and spa packages in the near future.
Please read the points below which lay out our policies and procedures for keeping our staff and you safe during your visit.
- If you are planning on booking a massage please ensure you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms e.g dry persistent cough, temperature over 37.8 celcius, lack of taste or smell.
- Please bring a face mask with you to wear whilst entering the building and throughout the entire massage.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please bring your own water for hydration during or after your massage so we do not need to use glassware.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form.
- The rooms and waiting area will have been thoroughly disinfected between massages and the staff have 15 minutes to do so.
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE
- At present our relaxation room will not be available for post massage relaxation.
- The bar and restaurant will also be open, we recommend prebooking.