Enjoy the sounds of the pool water whilst indulging in some well deserved Lido time.
Our massage treatments are all 60 minutes long and individually adapted to each individual. Before your treatment, you will be asked to complete a consultation form which your therapists will then use to ensure you receive the right massage treatment. We use our own natural products for each treatment made for us locally. We have both male & female therapists at the Lido, should you have a strong preference, please add a note when you are booking online or contact our reception team.
Please read the points below which lay out our policies and procedures for keeping our staff and you safe during your visit.
- If you are planning on booking a massage please ensure you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms e.g dry persistent cough, temperature over 37.8 celcius, lack of taste or smell.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form.
- The rooms and waiting area will have been thoroughly disinfected between massages and the staff have 15 minutes to do so.
- The bar and restaurant will also be open, we recommend pre-booking.
Classic Massage – £75
Whether you prefer a bespoke relaxation experience or a more concentrated massage for problematic areas, the LIDO’s very own massage treatment will relax, restore and revitalise. Simply, a great experience.
Lido Facial – £75
A luxurious facial where your skin is cleansed and nourished with the use of essential oil- based products. Perfect for skin in need of balancing and moisture. This treatment also includes a hand and arm massage and a scalp massage.
Back, Neck, Shoulder Massage and Facial – £75
The perfect combination. A back massage targeting the common problem areas around the neck and shoulders followed by a soothing 30 minute facial leaving skin feeling nourished and refreshed. This treatment also includes a scalp massage or a hand & arm massage.
Pregnancy Back and Leg Massage – £75
The body goes through many changes through 9 months. Pregnancy massage is a great way to help support the body through these changes. In a side lying position, the therapist will massage your back and legs to ease tension, reducing swelling and aiding relaxation.
* Please note this treatment is only available in the second & third trimester of pregnancy.
Hot Stone Massage – £75
A deeply relaxing and therapeutic full body massage using the warmth of basalt stones.
* Please note this treatment is not available during July/August.
Exfoliation – £75
A full body exfoliation which brightens, nourishes and boosts circulation of the skin. All followed by a dry body oil application to moisturise and replenish the skin.