We will open the spa for more our 1 hour treatments and spa packages from the 21st June.
Please read the points below which lay out our policies and procedures for keeping our staff and you safe during your visit.
- If you are planning on booking a massage please ensure you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms e.g dry persistent cough, temperature over 37.8 celcius, lack of taste or smell.
- Please bring a face mask with you to wear whilst entering the building and during your treatment.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please bring your own water for hydration during or after your massage so we do not need to use glassware.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form.
- The rooms and waiting area will have been thoroughly disinfected between massages and the staff have 15 minutes to do so.
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE
- The bar and restaurant will also be open, we recommend pre-booking.
Classic Lido Massage – £65pp (£75pp for bookings from 1st August 2021)
Whether you prefer a bespoke relaxation experience or a more concentrated massage for problematic areas, the LIDO’s very own massage treatment will relax, restore and revitalise. Simply, a great experience.
Pregnancy Massage – £65pp (£75pp for bookings from 1st August 2021)
The body goes through many changes through 9 months. Pregnancy massage is a great way to help support the body through these changes. In a side lying position, the therapist will massage your back and legs to ease tension, reducing swelling and aiding relaxation.
*Please note this treatment is only available in the 2nd & 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
Foot, Hand & Head Massage -£65pp (£75pp for bookings from 1st August 2021)
A deeply soothing treatment. Your feet will be first exfoliated and then followed by a relaxing massage aiding circulation that will benefit the well-being of the whole body. This treatment also includes a head, neck and shoulder and hand massage.
Back, Neck, Shoulder and Facial – £65pp (£75pp for bookings from 1st August 2021)
The perfect combination. A back massage targeting the common problem areas around the neck and shoulders followed by a soothing 30 minute facial leaving your skin feeling nourished and refreshed. This treatment also includes a scalp massage or a hand & arm massage.
Pregnancy Facial – £65pp (£75pp for bookings from 1st August 2021)
This treatment Is an alternative to Pregnancy Back & Leg Massage, focusing on deep relaxation, being able to get into the shoulders in a way that is difficult when laying on your side, feeling a nice gentle release in the neck and lumber area. Then moving into a mini facial, neck and shoulder massage.
We use the Belloost pregnancy pillow which has been designed by a chiropractor to support you lying prone while giving the therapist full access to your back and shoulders.
*Please note this treatment is only available in the 2nd & 3rd trimester of pregnancy
Exfoliation – £65pp (£75pp for bookings from 1st August 2021)
A full body exfoliation which brightens, nourishes and boosts circulation of the skin. All followed by a dry body oil application to moisturise and replenish the skin.