We are now taking bookings for a Mini Facial or the Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage for dates from the 12th April.
We will open the spa for more treatments and spa packages when all restrictions are lifted from the 21st June.
Please read the points below which lay out our policies and procedures for keeping our staff and you safe during your visit.
- If you are planning on booking a massage please ensure you are not showing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms e.g dry persistent cough, temperature over 37.8 celcius, lack of taste or smell.
- Please bring a face mask with you to wear whilst entering the building and during your treatment.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Please bring your own water for hydration during or after your massage so we do not need to use glassware.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form.
- The rooms and waiting area will have been thoroughly disinfected between massages and the staff have 15 minutes to do so.
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE
- The bar and restaurant will also be open, we recommend pre-booking.